June 19th, 2020

Personal Tax Tips 2020-21

Good tax planning is essential from the very beginning of a new tax year.  We are currently in th...
March 12th, 2020

Budget 2020 Tax Update

In the new Chancellor’s first Budget, he generally announced positive measures with it bein...
February 3rd, 2020

HMRC Late Filing Penalties

If the 31 January self assessment/tax return deadline is missed, HMRC will automatically issue a ...

New law to ensure furloughed employees receive full redundancy payments. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-law-to-ensure-furloughed-employees-receive-full-redundancy-payments

A couple of reminders for today:

1. Today is the deadline for those eligible for the first self-employment income support (SEISS) grant to make the claim if they haven't already done so. https://bit.ly/2WdGpAx

ICAEW CharteredAccountants BLK RGB copy
QB Advanced Certification logo
Xero Logo Blue